Thursday, April 5, 2012

Crime fiction pick of the month - MARCH 2012

Map
Visit Book Blogs

Reading less than 10 crime fiction books and being a biased advocate of Scandinavian crime, I select Devil's Star by the talented Jo Nesbo as my pick of the month. Despite an unimaginative title, this book is by far and away, a great read. Twists and turns, dead ends, and false trails whet any crime reader's appetite. The series I hope gets better and better, and as there are still several books in this series ahead of me to read, I won't go in to withdrawal just yet. 

If you have not yet introduced yourself to the inimitable Harry Hole, do yourself a favour and get a copy now. 

My review of this book is found here:
http://forestwoodfolk.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=mt9LgzYBAAA.FZ9K5FkzbVYmhZluTr139g.3EkCQ7yRFMe2BCUG4w5bVQ&postId=8417387638805299667&type=POST
 

or Scroll down to the blog entry for March 1.

You will find other enthusiastic crime fiction fans giving their pick of the month at  
http://paradise-mysteries.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/crime-fiction-pick-of-month-march-2012.html

Something they all have pondered about...

 






No comments:

Post a Comment